It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: “Lamar and I made a few sex tapes; if given a choice I’d kill Tyga.” - Khloe Kardashian

Instagram

Monday 18 January 2016

“Lamar and I made a few sex tapes; if given a choice I’d kill Tyga.” - Khloe Kardashian

Yesterday, Khloe Kardashian revealed on Andy Cohen’s WWHL show that she made a few sex tapes with her ex, Lamar and if given a choice she’d kill Tyga.

When asked if she ever made any sex tape of her own, Khloe said, “I’ve definitely recorded myself having sex with my ex-husband. But not like, talking to camera. You remember those little cameras, little video cameras, that was my jam for a moment.”

“I hope you still have them,” Cohen asked her, to which she replied, grinning, “I do. In my safe.”

Cohen later invited her to play the ‘marry, shag, kill’ game. “Marry, shag, kill. Scott, Kanye, Tyga,” Cohen asked, prodding her to choose what she would do with the named men if given the opportunity. she responded, “[I] would marry Kanye,” after stating that she found Cohen’s choice of subjects weird, before adding, “shag Scott and kill Tyga.”

Why would she kill Tyga?

Well, rumour has it that during Tyga’s last visit to Paris, he hooked up with an Instagram model called Val Mercado, and the Kardashians know this and aren’t happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.