It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: ‘Only Children Celebrate Love On Valentine’s Day’ - Essence

Instagram

Sunday 14 February 2016

‘Only Children Celebrate Love On Valentine’s Day’ - Essence


'Facebook love' singer, Uwale Okoro aka Essence has shared her thoughts on the highly anticipated Valentine’s day, a special day for lovers all over the world.

When asked how she’ll be spending the day in a recent interview, she said:


“I will be in church that day loving my God. I’m not a loving-for-one-day kind of person. Anybody that only loves me for one day doesn’t truly love me. I don’t believe in this idea of wearing red on one day and eating lots of cake and chocolate in the name of celebrating love. I’m a grown woman; only children wait for a particular day to celebrate love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.