It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: ‘Don’t Bug Me, I’m Hungry Too!’ - Olamide Slams Those Begging Him For Help

Instagram

Wednesday 30 March 2016

‘Don’t Bug Me, I’m Hungry Too!’ - Olamide Slams Those Begging Him For Help

Would you blame him? Some fans can beg for Africa on social media! No one is saying they shouldn't seek assistance when necessary, but turning into a 'profession' is quite appalling.

Yesterday, Olamide took to his Snapchat to call unknown persons begging him to help with some
favours. “Don’t frustrate another person pikin,” the rapper wrote on Snapchat. “Bug your parents, at least they brought you to this world.”


He continued, “And some bugging ass dude ruining my day too, I’m chasing my dreams, chase yours. I’m hungry too.”

The rapper didn’t call names, but fans kept wondering if the messages are targeted at people flooding his IG comment section with pleas for money or a record deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.