It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I Have No Romantic Feelings For Lamar Odom - Khloe Kardashian

Instagram

Thursday 10 March 2016

I Have No Romantic Feelings For Lamar Odom - Khloe Kardashian

Still far from fixing the cracks in their marriage? Khloe Kardashian revealed her true feelings for Lamar Odom during yesterday's episode of Kocktails With Khloe.

The reality star said:

“I don’t think anything like romantically about Lamar I’m coming from a place of complete care and concern and I want Lamar’s well being but people find that so bizarre for some reason.”

“I genuinely care about someone’s well being and I want them to be happy. When you spend that many years with someone they will always be in your life. They don’t just become your boyfriend. They are your business partner, your best friend, someone you call and speak to every day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.