It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: "My bum could break my back, it’s so enormous.” - Adele Twerks On Stage (Video)

Instagram

Tuesday 22 March 2016

"My bum could break my back, it’s so enormous.” - Adele Twerks On Stage (Video)

The award-winning British singer who is currently on tour, surprised her fans during her recent London O2 Arena concert by attempting to twerk on stage during her performance.

The mother of one tried to show off her twerking skills as she told the crowd amusingly, “I think I just twerked.” She then added, “I can’t do it that well. My whole body has to move. My bum could break my back, it’s so enormous.” she said while laughing.

Check out the video below.
Lolz! Adele is such a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.