It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Oops! Donald Trump Hypes His Penis At Bad Tempered GOP Debate

Instagram

Friday 4 March 2016

Oops! Donald Trump Hypes His Penis At Bad Tempered GOP Debate

After bragging about everything else, Donald Trump hypes his penis at bad tempered GOP debate. The front-line aspirant for the Republican party presidential ticket stunned the world with reassurances about the size of his member in response to thinly veiled attacks by opponent, Senator Marco Rubio.

In response to provocative remarks made by Rubio earlier in the week, Trump reassured the nation that the size of his alleged penis is adequate.

Trump said:

“He hit my hands. Nobody has ever hit my hands, I’ve never heard of this one. Look at those hands. Are they small hands?

“And, he referred to my hands - if they’re small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.