It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Retired Soldier Accuses Wife Of Tearing His Boxers And Raping Him Every Night

Instagram

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Retired Soldier Accuses Wife Of Tearing His Boxers And Raping Him Every Night

As surprised as I am? Well, here is the gist.

Retired soldier, Gafaru Rodoye has filed for the dissolution of his 20-year-old marriage, claiming that his wife rapes him and threatens his life.

In his words:

“My wife has turned my boxers to rags as she always tears them to rape me,” Rodoye told an Igando Customary court in Lagos, adding that his wife Idiat, the mother of his five children, always beats him up, and he is afraid she might kill him.

“My wife always rapes me; she has turned all my boxers to rags to achieve her selfish aim,” he insisted.

“I had to run away from my 16-flat building to rent an apartment elsewhere just to avoid her frequent beatings, but she trailed me to my new apartment to fight me,” he continued. “I have reported her severally to different police stations, but it did not yield any positive result.”

“Please, separate us before my wife kills me, my life is not safe with her, I am a pensioner, I need to enjoy the fruit of my labour.” he told the court, saying that he no longer is in love with the woman.

His wife who denied all the allegations said:

“My husband runs after anything in skirt; he always sends me packing from the house whenever he wants to bring in another woman,” the 44-year-old Idiat said. “He once sent me out with the children for three years. After sending me out, he had married six different women, but none stayed long with him. He will always come back to beg me to pack back.’’

She insisted that it was ‘normal’ for a husband and his wife to make love. Also, she said she had never gotten him beat up. Instead, Idiat added that Rodoye disconnect their electricity, took their plasma television and air conditioner, leaving her and the children in darkness.

Idiat further she was tired of the union too, and asked the court to desolve the marriage.

The court however adjourned the case to 5th of April for further hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.