It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Taking My Bath Is An Annoying Routine - Simi

Instagram

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Taking My Bath Is An Annoying Routine - Simi

Singer and songwriter, Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye popularly known as Simi has revealed she was a tomboy while growing up because she had three elder brothers and from her mum. she was the only girl and last born.

In her words:

“So I used to like sneakers, baggy jeans etc. My dad spoilt my brothers and I, but it was fun. When I was nine years, my parents separated and so that was really a tough time for us, because we had to grow up faster. We came through it and we are okay.”

About her annoying routine? She said:

“That will be taking my bath. It’s not that I don’t like bathing but I love to multi-task. At times I might be brushing my teeth while also operating my system or reading. But when you get into the bathroom, you just can’t do any other thing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.