It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Chelsea Appoints New Manager To Replace Guus Hiddink

Instagram

Monday 4 April 2016

Chelsea Appoints New Manager To Replace Guus Hiddink

46-year old Italian Antonio Conte signed a three-year contract with the English Premier League Club Chelsea and will replace Guus Hiddink. He will take charge of Chelsea after completing his spell as Italy coach at the European Championship.

After signing with the club, Conte said:

‘I am very excited about the prospect of working at Chelsea Football Club. I am proud to be the
coach of the national team of my country and only a role as attractive as manager of Chelsea could follow that.

‘I am looking forward to meeting everyone at the club and the day-to-day challenge of competing in the Premier League.

‘Chelsea and English football are watched wherever you go, the fans are passionate and my ambition is to have more success to follow the victories I enjoyed in Italy.

‘I am happy we have made the announcement now so everything is clear and we can end the speculation. I will continue to focus on my job with the Italian national team and will reserve speaking about Chelsea again until after the Euros.’

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Three days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.