It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Drake Publicly Declares Rihanna ‘The Greatest Woman I’ve Ever Known in My Life’

Instagram

Friday 15 April 2016

Drake Publicly Declares Rihanna ‘The Greatest Woman I’ve Ever Known in My Life’

Bae confirmation? Rihanna and Drake may finally be taking their relationship to the next level!

After the duo performed their smash hit song, ‘Work’ in Toronto, the Canadian rapper returned to tell the audience to make some noise for Rihanna, and he introduced her as “the greatest woman I have ever known in my life!”

Isn't this like the confirmation fans had been expecting? Especially following the recent rumours that the artistes are dating. 

It would be recalled that a fan recently visited Drake’s Fring’s restaurant in Toronto and found out that the rapper hung a Rihanna photo on the wall, same photo that is weirdly similar to the tattoo he wears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.