It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I Am Not Dead, AGN Abandoned Me When I Was Sick – Ernest Azuzu

Instagram

Thursday 7 April 2016

I Am Not Dead, AGN Abandoned Me When I Was Sick – Ernest Azuzu

Nollywood actor, Ernest Azuzu has debunked rumours making the rounds that he's dead.

The actor who had battled stroke since August 2015 said:

“For the period I was hospitalised, nobody from Nollywood, not even the president, Ibinabo Fiberesima, visited me, and she heard that I was admitted there.

“My friends told her that I was down with stroke and she pretended as if she didn’t hear.

“It’s not fair. I’m a human being too.

“I am limping right now, because I have stroke. I am limping because my people don’t care. I’m limping because the industry is already messed up,” the ‘Royal War’ actor told Daily Independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.