It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Muhammad Ali’s Ex-Girlfriend Trying To Sell His Sextapes

Instagram

Monday 13 June 2016

Muhammad Ali’s Ex-Girlfriend Trying To Sell His Sextapes

An ex-girlfriend of the late Muhammad Ali is shopping reported sex tapes of the legendary boxer.

Babara Mensah, who has a child for Ali, is looking for $100,000 for the tape, barely days after the world stood still for Ali.


“I know the value of the footage,” Barbara told Sunday People. “No one has anything like this. I’d like to get as much as I can for it. There would be Ali and a few of his guys and then about a
dozen or more girls. All of them were stunning. Muhammad couldn’t keep away from a pretty girl whether he was married or not. The tapes show them having sex. They used to call them gumbo parties – it was a mix of everything.”

Despite her despicable behavior, Barbara claims Ali loved her greatly. “Ali always ­referred to me as his wife with great respect and not as a hidden affair.”


She wrote on Facebook after Ali’s funeral:

“It really, really hurts and only time will ease the pain R.I.P until we meet again. I’m so glad I came to say goodbye to my love you were always there for me I never would have miss your home going for the world.”

She also threw shade at Ali’s wife Lonnie, adding: “Yes she tried to keep me from you in life and in death but here I am at the private funeral. R.I.P. my love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.