It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Toyin Aimakhu Has Been Begging For Us To Reconcile - Ex Husband, Adeniyi Johnson

Instagram

Saturday 9 July 2016

Toyin Aimakhu Has Been Begging For Us To Reconcile - Ex Husband, Adeniyi Johnson

Toyin Aimakhu’s ex husband, Adeniyi Johnson is dragging her for filth online, claiming that she has been begging for their reconciliation.

Read excerpts from his recent interview with Punch below:


On claims that he calls her to work on their marriage:

“This is a blatant lie! In fact, the reverse is even the case. I can’t even remember the last time I spoke to her; it probably was sometime last year. I have never called her since this
controversy started. But she has been the one calling me. I have a lot of evidence to prove this.”

If he would want to work on the failed relationship:

“I would rather not talk about it. But I have to tell you that in a few weeks, things will unfold.”

On his press release refuting claims that he tried to poison Aimakhu, he said:

“This report is rather shocking and very untrue, but for those making this allegation, I would like you to come forth with your medical report or police report that ever mentioned she was poisoned while we were together. I have not been with her for the past one year, where would I have tried to poison her?”

On claims that he has a child with a woman called Shade:

“This is the most interesting part; do people have children and disclaim them? If yes, I am sorry to disappoint you, I am a very responsible man. Sometimes in 2012, a lady known as Sade posted a merged picture of herself, me and a baby girl, which I quickly dismissed because I do not know her. In 2014, the picture came up again and I tagged Toyin, her sister Ruth Aimakhu, my pastor and his wife.

“I thought this was all over till I saw different stories online about me neglecting Sade and her daughter. My publicist and manager; Shawttynatt Media, was able to track down Sade and got the facts you haven’t seen or heard. When the time is right, we will publish these facts.

“Rumours have it that she had been parading these pictures around locations and showing them to colleagues and friends, even when she knows it is not true. It is visibly clear that I do not have a baby mama or daughter anywhere.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.