It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I’m Single But Not Searching – 38-year-old Actress, Eniola Badmus

Instagram

Wednesday 3 August 2016

I’m Single But Not Searching – 38-year-old Actress, Eniola Badmus

Comic Yoruba actress, Eniola Badmus, says she is still very single but not searching.

The 38-year-old chubby actress told the Punch she is not a strict person but has rules that guide her relationship with everybody.

In her words:

 “On my relationship status, I’m single and not searching. I’m simple but have my rules. I don’t like being insulted or yelled at. I am very different from what you see on television.

“A lot of people are usually surprised to discover that I have a calm personality. What you see in movies is me fulfilling the wishes of the movie director and scriptwriter. I am neither loudmouthed nor rude.”

Speaking on her physique, Badmus said:

“We all can’t be slim. Some people are destined to be big while others are destined to be slim. I am not against people keeping fit because it is essential for one’s physical and mental well being.

“Being fit keeps you moving and makes you function well. A lot of people don’t know that I exercise frequently. I play lawn tennis, I jog and I like to take long walks at night,” she quipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.