It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Nollywood Actor Declares He Is Gay?

Instagram

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Nollywood Actor Declares He Is Gay?

Fans of Tinsel actor, Ifeanyi Dike Jr. we're shocked yesterday  as he revealed his sexuality on Instagram.

The below was posted on his page:


“Yes, I am gay. Very gay,” the post said, adding, “Keeping this a secret has been the
hardest thing especially on the ones I love. I am a proud Gay man.”

The post drew loads of reactions from his fans, and many were worried if he was ok. However, the actor has denied ‘coming out’.

“Thanks guys for calling my attention to the hack on my accounts,” he tweeted this morning, adding, “It was sadly, a hideous act of malice. But they go low, we go HIGH. Sorting.”


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.