It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: "It’s humiliation." - Jose Mourinho Blasts Conte After Defeat

Instagram

Monday 24 October 2016

"It’s humiliation." - Jose Mourinho Blasts Conte After Defeat

After his disastrous return to Stamford Bridge yesterday, Jose  Mourinho has let rip at Chelsea manager Antonio Conte, claiming the Italian set out to “humiliate” him in the wake of his side’s 4-0 drubbing of Manchester United.

Mou was livid after Conte appeared to try and whip up the already
ecstatic Chelsea fans after N’Golo Kante scored a fourth goal to ruin Mourinho’s return to Stamford Bridge.


After the final whistle, Mourinho approached Conte and told him in Italian: “It’s just my opinion, but don’t do that at 4-0. You can at 1-0, but at 4-0 it’s humiliation.”

Things got really tense however when a member of Mourinho’s backroom staff snubbed Conte’s attempt to shake hands after the game which led to an angry row between both sets of coaching staff, Mirror writes.

“You know me. I spoke to Conte, not to you. I’m not the kind of guy to come here and share with you things I don’t want to share. That is his problem. I have no comment,” Mou told reporters when asked about the spat.


But the usually animated Chelsea manager, Conte, couldn’t care less, as he claimed he was just doing the “normal” thing.

“I was a football player, so I know how to behave on the pitch. There were United fans who kept singing, while ours were in silence after a great performance from my team. I wanted to call the crowd to applaud the players, which seems normal enough to me,” Conte said.

“I have great respect for everyone. Nothing happened with Jose, especially as my behaviour seemed normal. I didn’t make fun of anyone, as I always demand respect.


“If you want to cut the emotions, we can stay at home and I will change jobs. I did something absolutely normal. I didn’t do anything to humiliate Mourinho.”

It was Mourinho’s biggest defeat in the Premier League and he was furious with United’s defending on the night, branding it “ridiculous and incredible.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.