It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Nollywood Actor Grants Female Fan's French Kiss Request Publicly (Photo)

Instagram

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Nollywood Actor Grants Female Fan's French Kiss Request Publicly (Photo)

Actor cum producer, Yomi Fabiyi, shared the above photo on his social media page, and wrote:

"I respect my fans. She requested for a "French kis" and I obliged her. Rachel is a beautiful young Lab scientist. She couldnt hide her joy when she first saw me, she love my acting and movies. This was in a bus stop you know."

So Nigerian ladies now request to kiss their celebrity crush in public? That's not a French kiss though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.