It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: So Justin Bieber Didn't Pee His Pant - See What Happened

Instagram

Friday 24 February 2017

So Justin Bieber Didn't Pee His Pant - See What Happened

Yesterday, I reported a weird incident about Justin Bieber having a pee stain on his pant. Well, the music star has graciously offered an explanation about what really dampened his pants.

He posted on his Twitter page:


“Someone got me flowers and I was driving, made a turn, and the water spilled on my d**k area,” Bieber wrote on Twitter. “Didn’t bother me if it made ya laugh nice!"

So guys, there you have it. He wasn't setting a trend, don't copy him yet. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.