It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Father of Madonna’s Twins Says He Was Tricked Into Giving Them Up for Adoption

Instagram

Friday 24 February 2017

Father of Madonna’s Twins Says He Was Tricked Into Giving Them Up for Adoption

Adam Mwale, the biological father of Madonna’s newly adopted twin girls claims he was tricked into allowing the singer take his children away.

Mwale told the Daily Mail he only signed off on the adoption because he was informed by the orphanage that his four-year-old daughters, Esther and Stella, would only be fostered by Madonna. According to him, he was under the
impression that the twins would eventually be returned to his family in Malawi.

In his words:


“I was told from the start that Esther and Stella were going to a rich woman’s home abroad, that she would give them a good education, then return them to me, to live with me and help all of my family,” he said. “I accepted they would go abroad but I was told they would also be coming back. They would always be my children, and I would always be their daddy.”

“The orphanage boss told me it would be a wonderful chance for my little girls, and for their brother and sisters at home. I was told to agree with everything in court. I did not believe I would never see my girls again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.