It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: ‘Half of Everything Steve Harvey Owns Right now Belongs to Me!’- Ex-Wife

Instagram

Monday 24 April 2017

‘Half of Everything Steve Harvey Owns Right now Belongs to Me!’- Ex-Wife

American comedian, television host, and actor, Steve Harvey, is feeling the hit again, as ex-wife, Mary Vaughn, is back on his tails.

This time Mary is demanding a share of his wealth because she worked hard to get him where he is today.

“Am I angry? Yes,” Vaughn told Fox Dallas-Fort Worth. “I missed six years of my son’s life and I can’t get those years back.”

That comment was frowned at by Harvey’s lawyers and they issued a statement to that effect, terming it a slanderous violation of a case that should remain sealed. Mary was arrested and sentenced to jail for 30 days.

In a new interview shared by Fameolous, she said:

“I want justice. I don’t want to be perceived as someone cruel and evil, vindictive and bitter because that’s not who I am. I want people to know the entire story, not just bit and pieces that were bought and paid for.

“I want what I worked 16 years to have, because that’s my retirement. That’s the benefit from our company that I deserved, I earned and worked for. I didn’t jump on the back of Steve’s life when the cart started rolling. I was there, helped pushing that cart. Sometimes, when the wheels came out of the cart, I put them back. That’s what I did.

“I earned everything that was taken from me, and everything that was taken from me by Steve and Marjorie…that the two of them conspired, I want to be able to have my day that they all sat and conspired to ruin me, to ruin my reputation, to ruin me financially and pretty much leave me by the side of the road.

“I went to jail for not doing anything.

“I want back what I worked for. I want my share of what I worked for. He can do whatever he likes with his share. [Marjorie] can do what she wants – what she believes [is] her share after she got to him.

“Bottom line: everything that has been happening since 2005 belongs to me. Half of everything that they both own and do right now because he stole mine to rebuild the two of them, and that’s against the law. And I want them held accountable for it.”

It has been years since that drama. Now, Mary is back, demanding half of what the comedian and show host has earned since their divorce, while calling out Harvey’s current wife Marjorie for enjoying her sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.