It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: 'I’ve Never Been in This Type of Love' - Khloe Kardashian Admits

Instagram

Wednesday 12 April 2017

'I’ve Never Been in This Type of Love' - Khloe Kardashian Admits

Obviously, Khloe Kardashian has been bitten by the love bug again.

The 32-year-old reality TV star featured in the latest issue of ES Magazine, where she opened up about her relationship with basketballer Tristan Thompson, noting that she is ready to marry the younger man if he pops the marriage question.

“[I’ve] never been in this type of love,” she said in the interview, and when asked if she would
accept if he proposed, she added, “Yes, I would.”

“I would love to have a family. We’ve talked about it. He [already] is a father, and I know for a fact that he would be an impeccable father,” she continued. “I definitely want to be a mom, but I don’t put the pressure on it. It’s not like, ‘the clock is ticking.’ I feel in my soul it will happen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.