It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: ‘I Can’t Do It Forever’ - Kylie Jenner Speaks On Fame

Instagram

Tuesday 16 May 2017

‘I Can’t Do It Forever’ - Kylie Jenner Speaks On Fame


In a new trailer for her upcoming reality show, Life of Kylie, the 19-year-old opens up about her struggles with fame. Having spent more than a decade in front of the camera, Jenner admits even she has a hard time keeping up the glamorous public persona as seen on her Instagram and Snapchat.

“Nobody has a perfect life. But I’m not totally innocent because I am keeping up this lifestyle. I
can’t do it forever,” she confesses. “This isn’t Keeping Up With the Kardashians. This is like a therapy session.”

“When you grow up on camera, everybody feels like they know you, but they don’t. I feel like a lot of people have misconceptions of who I am,” the Kylie Cosmetics maven explains. “There’s two sides of me. There’s an image that I feel constantly pressured to keep up with, and who I really am around my friends.”

Life of Kylie will premiere July 6 at 10 p.m. on E!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.