It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: ‘If I Never Make Another Rap Song Again, I’ll Be OK’ – Remy Ma

Instagram

Wednesday 17 May 2017

‘If I Never Make Another Rap Song Again, I’ll Be OK’ – Remy Ma

It seems Remy Ma is done fighting for the throne of rape queen. Moments ago, the rapper who was a special guest on the show revealed how much her life changed since she became a mother and a wife, unlike the fire burning inside of her when she first launched her career as a rapper.

She said:


“I think I have passed that point in my career. When I first started, I wanted to be the best. I wanted everybody to know that I am dope. Can nobody mess with me. And then, it was like light
bulb! This is a brand. This is a business. Then it started to turn into a job and it was not so fun so much,” said the rapper.

She continued, “Also, I have a family. I have a husband. I have a son. Those are the things that are more important to me now.”

“If I never made another rap song again, I will be ok,” she said,” adding in contrast that she would be shattered if she never saw her son again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.