It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Tonto Dikeh Disguises As a Man To Attend Son’s Fathers Day Celebration In School

Instagram

Friday 16 June 2017

Tonto Dikeh Disguises As a Man To Attend Son’s Fathers Day Celebration In School


It is Nollywood brought to reality as actress Tonto Dikeh disguised like a man to attend his son’s fathers day celebration in school.

The actress was dressed in a male out fit and a cap to match .she was also wearing a mustache which helped to conceal her looks with a pair of glasses too.

She definitely doesn’t want her son, Andre to “Feel the absense of his dad”.

She shared a video and wrote;
“JUICY MAN’s(KINGY) School father’s day celebration today.. I Showed Up For my Son.. #PROUD MOTHER #KINGTONTO #KINGY #CHAMPIONS #I AM BLESSED #I AM A WOMAN,I AM STRONG,I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD OF THESE..”

According to reports, Her estranged husband, Churchill has not had access to their son since she left him.

See more pictures below.





No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.