It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Tells His Inspiring Story

Instagram

Monday 10 July 2017

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Tells His Inspiring Story


Dwayne Johnson popularly known as The Rock has taken to his Instagram to inspire his 89 million fans.

Writing on his Instagram today, the actor who recently featured in a new HBO documentary titled ‘Defiant Ones’ looked back at how far he has come, and the challenges and struggles he faced rising to the top.

“When I was cut from the Canadian Football League and wanted to start training to
become a pro-wrestler, I was told these words (literally), ‘You have nothing to offer the wrestling business stick with football’. Years later here I am,” He said.

He continued, “When my goal was to transition from wrestling to film I was told: ‘You’ll make two or three movies tops, then your career will fizzle out’. Years later here I am.”

And he did excel because he refused to back down.

In 2016, The Rock was declared the Sexiest Man Alive, days ago he was listed by Forbes as one of the highest paid celebrities in the world after raking in a whopping $67m, and now he is shooting a new movie.

“I could’ve listened to the cynics and doubted myself, but instead I went with what I trust most – my gut and my own two hands,” said the actor who shared this story to encourage his fans. “If you feel something deep in your bones you need to accomplish… you gotta say fuck that and go for it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.