It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: ‘I’m Not Here To Replace Neymar‎’ - Barca New Signing, Dembele

Instagram

Tuesday 29 August 2017

‘I’m Not Here To Replace Neymar‎’ - Barca New Signing, Dembele

Newly signed F.C. Barcelona forward, Ousmane Dembele has shut down comparisons with Neymar, while stating that he still has much to learn despite becoming the second most expensive player in football history.

The promising forward made this known during his official presentation at the Catalan football club, yesterday, August 28.

He said:“I’m not here to replace Neymar.”

“I will try to make good progress. I am only 20 years old and have a lot to learn. That’s why I came to this big club.”

Dembele’s 125 million euros transfers from Borussia Dortmund could rise to 145 million euros with add-ons depending on his performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.