It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: My Parents Won’t Allow Me Move Out Because I’m Single - Yvonne Okoro

Instagram

Monday 28 August 2017

My Parents Won’t Allow Me Move Out Because I’m Single - Yvonne Okoro

32-year-old Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro has revealed that she still stays in her parents’ house because they would not allow her to move until she gets
married.

Okoro made this known during her recent interview with Ghanaian television personality, Deloris Frimpong Manso.

“I live with my parents. I live in a very traditional conservative family where there’s that… you can’t bring a man home unless the man, you know…this is a serious relationship”, she said.

Okoro said she has tried moving out but her parent just would not allow her because of their 16th century mentality.

“It will be tough to move out of my parents house. I wanted to move out way back then but because they are very traditional and conservative they said no. They said it is only right to move out after a man comes for my hand in marriage..” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.