It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Kanye West Is My Brother. We’re Beyond Friends - Jay-Z

Instagram

Friday 6 April 2018

Kanye West Is My Brother. We’re Beyond Friends - Jay-Z

Although their relationship reportedly went sour recently, Jay-Z still considers Kanye West his brother and friend.

The Roc Nation boss appeared on Netflix show, My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman, where he talked about his family, his mother Gloria Carter coming out as a lesbian, Kanye West, and a lot more.

See the excerpt of the interview below.

On growing up with a father: “As a kid I had a bunch of anger towards him, but as I grew up I realized that the things he went through in life were very difficult. I’m not heartbroken at this point in my life. I wake up, I look around, I look at my kids, they’re healthy.”

On how he felt when his mother came out to him: “I cried ‘cause I was so happy for her that she was free. Imagine having to live your life as someone else and you think you’re protecting your kids. For my mother to have to live as someone that she wasn’t and hide and protect her kids and didn’t want to embarrass her kids for all this time and for her to sit in front of me and tell me, ‘I think I love someone.’ I mean, I really cried.”

On how he feels about Kanye West: “That’s my brother. We’re beyond friends.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.