It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Advice Me POB Readers: I love him, but still I date others...

Instagram

Monday 12 May 2014

Advice Me POB Readers: I love him, but still I date others...

I hate myself for what I do... Right now I am dating a boy I love and he loves me even more. We are making big plans about our future… having kids, family… There is a slight problem, though. I am dating three other men... One of them is my ex-boyfriend, the other one is my friend’s boyfriend, and the third one is just a friend... And it is not actually about the dating, but about the sex… I mean they all want to have more serious relationship with me, but I give them all false hopes... I don’t know, I have never thought I will be in such situation, but now it happened to me!!! I feel so bad when I date those three boys, but on the other hand, I need some change, don't I? I sometimes think… Do I really love this boy, and my heart tells me I do, but then what am I doing!!! And if he finds out, he will leave me. He told me: If I ever see you with another man or find out you are cheating on me, simply forget about me… I don’t know how I managed to hide it from him all this time, because I date the others right in front of him, I guess he trusts me very much... Some might think I am a whore or something similar, but I don’t think so, I would be a whore if I slept with all men that ever wanted to sleep with me... And I have only slept with four.

 I am so confused and I don’t know what to do. If I stop seeing my three secret friends, I think I will be very bored and I will always miss something, not that I don’t get it from my official boyfriend, but I am used to this and now… if I stop… I don’t know, I don’t know. I have no idea whether you will publish my letter, but if you do, I ask all readers to give me their opinion or at least an advice!!! ...Because I really don’t know what to do, I am so confused. I feel great with all of them, but at the same time I feel so bad for cheating on my boy!!! And when I sleep with the others I think… I hope he doesn’t find out this time… I have told him so much lies and what not...

Please give me some advice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.