It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: "Can't wait to be a Dad" - Jim Iyke responds to alleged relationship with Sara Benede

Instagram

Saturday 26 July 2014

"Can't wait to be a Dad" - Jim Iyke responds to alleged relationship with Sara Benede

Jim reacted to the viral reports of his new affair with model Sarah Benede a few hours ago by posting a photo of himself with the caption ""I'm a misunderstood person. What's misunderstood ? The fact they think I'm not misunderstood!!"

"I can't wait for you my unborn child. My love will redefine fullness. My protectiveness will last a lifetime. My joy will know no boundaries. Lord bears witness"

Awww....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.