It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Football Madness: Man Gets Manchester United Club Crest Tattoo On His Forehead And.... [Photo]

Instagram

Thursday 21 August 2014

Football Madness: Man Gets Manchester United Club Crest Tattoo On His Forehead And.... [Photo]

A Manchester United fan in Bulgaria, who fought a 15-year campaign to change his name to that of the club, has celebrated the end of the legal fight with a tattoo of the crest on his forehead.

See his words to The Sun through a translator....


 'The tattoo's my ID card,' he said. 'People don't look at me in a funny way, they look in admiration.' 'Now, whenever someone asks my name, I point to my forehead and smile. It makes me stand out and proves my loyalty to United,'

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.