It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: My Wife Caught Me Accidentally Having Sex With Her Identical TWIN Sister!

Instagram

Wednesday 20 May 2015

My Wife Caught Me Accidentally Having Sex With Her Identical TWIN Sister!

The man was caught accidentally having sex with his wife's identical sister (Photo Credit: Getty)
Oooops! It was a super awkward moment as a man accidentally had sex with his wife's identical twin sister and only realised when he reached round to feel her fake breasts and his wife walked in!

Quite embarrassing right? Well, the man found himself in the weird situation while the trio holidayed in the fun city of Las Vegas. The ashamed husband posted his experience on Reddit and explained how drunk and penniless he found himself in bed with one of the wrongest woman.

He wrote under the moniker 'Not Thesis':

"Even though they are twins, I absolutely have no interest in her. Jody is more of a "party girl", selfish and vain (She has plastic boobs)....My wife is sweet, all natural, kind and selfless."

He further explained that he and his wife returned to the hotel room , leaving Jody (his wife's twin sister) at the bar with another man. After falling asleep, he woke up in a "drunk and horny" state and felt his wife cuddling up to him.

He said:

"I thought it was a good time for sexy time. "I'm embarrassed to say but I only last about 2 minutes (Doesn't matter, had sex).....We cuddle and I start to fondle her boobs. I notice they were quite firm and almost balloon like. In my drunken state, I immediately froze. "I realised I just f***** my wifes
sister."

"About a few seconds later the lights turn on and my wife witnesses both myself and Jody naked. She’s screaming at the at the both of us.

"Jody wakes up and jumps out of bed. "What the f*** is going on??" "Uh, umm, I didn't.. uh umm" I couldn't muster anything. "My wife starts to cry and runs out the room. "

O well, the sad ending of the gist is that the couple are now separated due to the unfortunate incidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.