It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Jon Snow Is Really Dead - Game of Thrones Director Tells President Obama

Instagram

Sunday 12 July 2015

Jon Snow Is Really Dead - Game of Thrones Director Tells President Obama

Despite the speculations of Jon Snow’s return in the thrilling movie, Game Of Thrones, David Nutter continues to say, No Way, the character is dead. He even confirmed to President Obama that Jon Snow is really dead.


The movie director, David Nutter at Comic-Con on Friday stated that, “Three weeks ago, I was in the company of the President of the United States.He turned to me, put his hand on my shoulder, and said, ‘You didn’t kill Jon Snow did you?”

According David, he told Obama the truth, which is; “I said, ‘Jon Snow is deader than dead.”  He added, “I thought I was going to be sent to Guantanamo or something, but
fortunately I’m here — but he’s dead.”

And then President Obama replied, “You keep killing off my favorite characters.”

Jon Snow may be dead as David Nutter told President Obama, but don'you think his good deeds can help him back to life through some secret powers or something? Well, fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Exactly.......They keep killing all our favourites guys.
    With the red lady and the wildlings who have special powers, I believe. Jon Snow would come back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolz! That's the sweet thing about the movie. They say 'actor no dey die for film'....not in the Game of Thrones. Looking forward to more interesting comments from you on blog posts. Cheers

      Delete

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.