It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Crazy! Man Sets Guinness World Record For Pulling Aeroplane With His Ears [PHOTOS]

Instagram

Thursday 10 September 2015

Crazy! Man Sets Guinness World Record For Pulling Aeroplane With His Ears [PHOTOS]

Johnny Strange is really strange! Johnny entered the world record books for pulling a huge AEROPLANE with his EARS. Johnny, 26, used chains through pierced holes in his ears to drag a Cessna 172-P weighing 677.8kg for 20.4 metres at North Weald Airfield, Essex.

According to Johnny Strange:

“I started off at the age of ten in Blackburn, Lancashire. At first I juggled balls, then clubs and went on to knives, fire sticks and now its chainsaws. Preparing for the plane pull was tough. I’m not going into detail but I have to stretch my ears and create tough scar tissue so they don’t rip. I am always
delighted when I get another Guinness World Record and being featured in the book never gets old for me, the only problem is I’m starting to run out of places to hang up my certificates now. I’m a believer of the impossible, I’ve always been interested in the unusual and the bizarre”.

See more photos below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.