It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Controversial Denrele Edun Plans To Have A 'Carnival Wedding'

Instagram

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Controversial Denrele Edun Plans To Have A 'Carnival Wedding'

In a recent interview with HIP TV, controversial media personality, Denrele Edun cleared the air as regards questions raised about his sexuality. He also spoke about his wedding plans.

On his sexuality, he said:

"So what about my sexuality? What about it? I have been labeled bi-sexual, heterosexual, asexual, pseudo-sexual, sexual-sexual, homosexual, hip-sexual, new-sexual and all of that. I just narrow it down to two words- I am a sexual outlaw. Take it or take it

I don’t think I have really come out to say that I am…I have not claimed to be any; I have not claimed any preference of any sort."

On his rumoured marriage?

"I think I will like to have a wedding where it will be a carnival, and everyone will come. I am not going to do invites and all that stuff. I will just do billboards everywhere and invite everyone. There will be no VIPs ‘cos I don’t believe in all that VIP crap. Everyone will be a VIP that day."

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.