It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Will Smith To Perform At The Latin Grammy Awards

Instagram

Monday 19 October 2015

Will Smith To Perform At The Latin Grammy Awards

According to report, 47 year old actor, Will Smith is set to do his first musical performance in years at the Latin Grammys Awards.

"Performing at the Latin Grammy Awards is a huge honor for me," Smith said in a statement.

"I'll be surrounded by so many talented artists whose music has such profound global impact. I can't think of a more perfect place for Bomba Estereo and I to perform 'Fiesta Remix' for the first time onstage."

n a recent interview, Smith revealed that he has been back in the studio.

"I'm pretty much poppin' in the studio everyday and I'm looking for artists to collaborate with," Smith said. "I've probably recorded 30 songs. I have six or seven that I really like."

Wow, this man is simply multi-talented, Well, our Mr. Ibu shouldn't read this and decide to venture into music o! (Lolz....just kidding)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.