It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: "I’m Obsessed With Genevieve, She Makes Me Wet" - Ruth Eze

Instagram

Saturday 30 January 2016

"I’m Obsessed With Genevieve, She Makes Me Wet" - Ruth Eze

In a recent interview, upcoming Nollywood actress, Ruth Eze spilled out some shocking confessions.

While reacting to the rise of homosexuals in Nollywood, the Imo State born actress insisted that she would never be pushed to be a part of such immoralities but her burning lustful passion for Genevieve Nnaji can make her have a re-think.

In her words:

‘I’m obsessed with Genevieve. She makes me wet. If she tells me to become her partner today, I’ll apologize to God and jump at the offer. Anyways, I’m not a Lesbian but I am not against them. If they believe they can stand the consequences, they can do whatever they like with their bodies. I have good boobs that both men and woman admire and can’t seem to take their eyes off me. My fellow ladies always harass me to get intimate with them, but I haven’t tried such.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.