It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Ibinabo Fiberesima Ordered To Pay N10million To Beauty Queen She Cheated

Instagram

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Ibinabo Fiberesima Ordered To Pay N10million To Beauty Queen She Cheated

Nollywood actress Ibinabo Fiberesima has been slammed with a N10million fine by a Port Harcourt High Court for reportedly cheating a beauty queen Munachi Chinenye Uzoma in the Miss Earth 2011/2012 pageant.

According to court documents, Ibinabo reportedly seized the crown and other entitlement belonging to the queen after she won the pageant.

Talking to the court yesterday, Justice Adolphus Enebeli said Fiberesima and AMC Productions LTD breached the contract they signed with the Munachi by switching her with the 2nd runner up.


Uzoma who was filled with gratitude after the court's judgement said:

“I thank God that the court has granted my request, What happened to me is unfortunate. I contested when I was young and I am 25 now, my dream was almost shattered. I am happy.
You will be surprised to know what happens behind the scenes in every Beauty pageant. Thank God my case has been justified.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.