It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Kanye West Changes His Album Title Again As He Reveals Its Track List

Instagram

Thursday 11 February 2016

Kanye West Changes His Album Title Again As He Reveals Its Track List

Hip-hop icon, Kanye West has revealed a new track list and elaborated on what the acronymic title T.L.O.P. means — The Life of Pablo.

The Pablo references is most likely Pablo Picasso, with whom West compared himself at an Oxford University speech last year.

In the Kendrick Lamar-featuring song “No More Parties in L.A.,” which is noticeably absent from this new track list, West raps: “I feel like Pablo when I’m workin’ on my shoes / I feel like Pablo when I see me on the news / I feel like Pablo when I’m workin’ on my house.”

See West’s post with the track list here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.