It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Psquare Finally Breaks Up? Read Peter Okoye’s Latest Post!

Instagram

Thursday 18 February 2016

Psquare Finally Breaks Up? Read Peter Okoye’s Latest Post!

Read below the words of Peter Okoye in his latest Instagram post:

‘And cutting me off from a picture and replacing me with a studio set says it all my bro. All because you want to sound matured and letting the people insult and laugh at me. Peter Okoye the social media rant. I wish you well in all you do my bro. God bless our hustle’.

Peter's message is in reaction to his twin brother's Instagram message about his decision to ‘stand with Jude’ in the middle of their current crisis.

Is it 'Game Over' for Psquare?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.