It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: People Find It Difficult To Believe That I’m Educated - Falz

Instagram

Friday 8 July 2016

People Find It Difficult To Believe That I’m Educated - Falz

Award winning singer cum actor, Falz Da Bahd Guy, while speaking in a recent interview on TVC disclosed that some people are yet to believe that he is educated.

He stressed that he is a Barrister by profession but decided to get involved with entertainment because he has that part of him that is entertaining.

In his words:

“People always doubt me that I actually went to school and that has made me always move around
with my certificate as a proof. Doing what I do is because I love entertainment. I am an all round entertainer.”

Lol....I guess its high-time he made his certificate his ID card. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.