It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: ‘I want to make music with Chris Brown’ – Soulja Boy Apologises

Instagram

Friday 6 January 2017

‘I want to make music with Chris Brown’ – Soulja Boy Apologises

Photo Credit: Throwbackmag
Following a series of beefs with Chris Brown, Lil Yachty, and Migos’ Quavo, Soulja Boy has apologised for his recent behaviour.

The rapper claims his mother, who was recently hospitalized, sparked this apology, as he was moved to rethink his actions. 
‘I just want to send an apology,’ 
he said in a ‘PSA’ posted on social media. ‘Over the past couple of months, I’ve been actin’ out, I’ve been wildin’ out. At the end of the day, it’s not about who start the beefs, it’s about who end them.’
I want to make music with Chris Brown, Yachty, Quavo, everybody…I apologize. I’m back to the music.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.