It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: 'Do I Look Like I Rob People?' – Meek Mill Responds to Claims He Robbed Nicki Minaj

Instagram

Monday 6 February 2017

'Do I Look Like I Rob People?' – Meek Mill Responds to Claims He Robbed Nicki Minaj

Following the robbery of Nicki Minaj's home which came to light this week, with sources hinting that the robbery his 'personal', Nicki's ex, Meek Mill has spoken up to clear his name.

TMZ's cameras caught up with Meek in Houston on Friday evening February 3, where he flashed his jewellery and squashed the rumors.

'Do I look like I rob people?' he said. 'I got about 450 on my neck and about 80 on the wrist. Do it look like I rob people?'

Photos and clothes belonging to the rapper were ripped and destroyed as the bandits reportedly made off with $175,000 worth of jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.