It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I Would Have Married Ogogo If He Was Single – Kemi Olunloyo Reveals

Instagram

Wednesday 22 February 2017

I Would Have Married Ogogo If He Was Single – Kemi Olunloyo Reveals

Social media personality, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo also known online as Snitchlady has yet again proclaimed her love for Yoruba film actor, ogogo. The controversial journalist recently revealed that she would have gotten married to him if he wasn single, and would love to sleep with him in a movie.

She wrote:
Dynamic actor Taiwo Hassan #Ogogo a talented #Nollywoodactor. This is the man I would have married if he were single. Guy has a brain and awesome sense of humour. He saw me at Bisi Komolafe’s funeral in #Ibadan working as a reporter in 2012 and demanded to meet me by telling his bodyguards to “go get me” lol. These guys came to me like kidnappers asking me that the dark guy over there wanted to “meet me.” I just came from #Canada, did not know yoruba stars and had to ask the City People reporter next to me if I should “go meet him”. Reporter said YES! He’s a “big yoruba Nollywood star'”. The married Hassan gave me his number. I called him a few times and the rest is history. Haven’t seen him since. I’m not a movie fan but I loved his movies. This pictures caused a stir in all the soft sells 2012 cos I said “I would love to make love to Ogogo in a movie”…lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.