It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: ‘I Made it to Harvard! Never Thought I’d Say This in My Life’ – Rihanna

Instagram

Wednesday 1 March 2017

‘I Made it to Harvard! Never Thought I’d Say This in My Life’ – Rihanna


Yester night, music star, Rihanna received Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year award on the university campus in recognition of her many humanitarian projects which include building a breast cancer diagnosis and treatment facility in Barbados, and the amazing scholarship program for students from Caribbean countries attending U.S. colleges.

The Grammy awards winner said in her acceptance speech:

“So I made it to Harvard, never thought I’d be able to say that in my life. But if
feels good.“

The singer continued, “You don’t have to be rich to be a humanitarian. You don’t have to be rich to help somebody. You don’t gotta be famous. You don’t even have to be college-educated. I mean, I wish I was … especially today.“

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.