It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: "I’m Just An Upcoming Artiste" - Mr Eazi

Instagram

Friday 19 May 2017

"I’m Just An Upcoming Artiste" - Mr Eazi

'Skin Tight' singer, Mr Eazi, who is one of the eight nominees slugging it out for the 2017 BET Award in the Best International Act: Africa category, has expressed his view on his music career.

Speaking on his nomination for the award, Eazi said it’s the just the start of more things to come, because he believes he hasn’t really accomplished anything yet.

“I haven’t started anything. I’m just an upcoming artist and there is nothing accomplished yet. With God we will get there.” Eazi said on Daybreak Hitz with KMJ.

Eazi also admitted that he did not see the nomination coming at all, as his entire focus in on creating good music for fans.

“I didn’t see the nomination coming. My pride and happiness is to do music for my fans. I want to sing a song that people can relate to and that’s why I love going to the studios all the time. I think about nothing but music…”

Eazi added the nomination is a reminder for him to work harder and that he has no idea if he’ll win at all.

“… I really don’t know if I’m going win” he said.

“The BET is a reminder to big up your team and show how well you’re working hard. I’m mostly happy when I see tweets about my music lifting the spirit of people. Everyone can win an award. We can create it to award ourselves. There are more important things” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.