It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Man Turns Himself In To The Police 3 Years After Killing His Boss

Instagram

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Man Turns Himself In To The Police 3 Years After Killing His Boss

A 31-year-old man identified as Chukwunyere Chimezie recently reported himself to the Police in Aba, Abia State three years after killing his boss.

According to Vanguard, Chukwunyere was the manager of a sachet water company owned by a certain Mrs. Towechi Ejike Nmezi and he killed her on July 21, 2012. He reportedly strangled the woman, took her BlackBerry phone and fled the scene.



In his confession, he stated that there was a spirit that sometimes took control of him and asked him to do things. He also confessed to killing his brother.

“In 2005, I was living with my elder brother in Aba. The same spirit came to me and forced me to kill my brother. I strangled him.” He added that he was saved from the spirit by a man of God. “This spirit was asking me to commit suicide. But I met a man of God who delivered me. I made a confession to him and turned myself over to the Police.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.