It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: I Refused To Give Future My Number, Now I Feel Really Messed Up - Victoria Kimani

Instagram

Thursday 11 February 2016

I Refused To Give Future My Number, Now I Feel Really Messed Up - Victoria Kimani

Okay o....! In a interview with YFm's Dj Sabby, Kenyan born Chocolate City singer, Victoria Kimani, revealed how future tried to holla at her but she blocked him.

The singer reportedly said:

"I never got his number, never really gave him a chance, to really holla at me. I felt really messed up about it later and like years later, he ended up being future."

On a lighter note.... . Make sure that babe doing 'yanga' for you sees this. It might just be too late when she is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.