It's Paul Olarewaju's Blog: Wizkid Disvirgined And Impregnated Me – Sola Ogudugu

Instagram

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Wizkid Disvirgined And Impregnated Me – Sola Ogudugu

Wizkid's baby mama, Sola Ogudugu has revealed during an interview with YNaija that she was actually disvirgined by Nigerian music star, Wizkid who impregnated her.

She was only 19 at that time and was in her final year when she took in for Wizkid. Sola disclosed that she never knew that she was pregnant not until, her pregnancy reached 5 months.

She said:

“I remember the day I found out I was preggers! After 5 monthsss… Damn!!! I can’t believe I’m laughing now. I cried for the remaining 4 months… I just kept saying to myself everyday ‘God why me’ Ahhhhh mahn… ThoseWereTryingTimesYo! It was like film trick…”

The single mother of one further stressed that, being a mother is not an easy job, talk more of being a
single mother at the age of 19 years. “That was greatest challenge ever! Was in my finals.. I still struggled and finished Uni with Good grades.. And guess what? My son is 4! I’m still overwhelmed but I thank God for how far he’s brought me and how much my Lil man has grown… I’m THANKFUL.” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT

Your opinion counts, kindly ensure you drop your comment(s) each time you visit.

Comments on this blog are free opinions of readers, as such Paul will not be liable for them.